Start receiving services from us in 4 easy steps!
No enrollment fees or upfront deposits!
- Contact our client service team today
- Schedule an initial meeting
- Receive insurance approval or grant assistance
- Complete an individual assessment and evaluation
1. Contact Client Services
- You may contact us by calling (469) 458-9021 or via email email@example.com
- During this initial contact we will be able to answer most of your questions about the services we offer.
- We are an approved In-Network provider for most insurance companies & can assist you with obtaining authorizations, if needed.
2. Initial Meeting
- During this visit you will get to see first hand our amazing facility!
- We will meet with you and discuss the entire enrollment process in detail, along with any questions you may have.
- At this time we will also have you complete an application packet
3. Insurance Approval, Payment Options
- We are currently accepting most major insurance carriers!
- We are often times considered In-Network for most insurance companies. Please note that the legislation in the State of Texas only pertains to insurance policies that are fully-funded. If you have a self-insured insurance plan we will have to work with your carrier to see if therapy is covered. Although some self-insured insurance plans cover ABA therapy, there is no requirement by the federal government that requires them to do so at this time.
- We also offer a Self-Pay rate for clients whose insurance will not cover ABA or Speech Therapy.
- During this visit we will assess your child and our BCBA and/or SLP will create a custom treatment plan specific to your child’s needs.
- This will give you a plan of action and allow our Office Manager to begin scheduling your child for therapy sessions!